Gili Cat Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions of Carriage
All Passengers should AGREE to the following terms and conditions when deciding to travel with Gili Cat.
- The company reserves the right to vary the service in any way whatsoever without any liability to the passenger.
- The company is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger or goods without assigning reason therefore.
- Each passenger is entitled to have not more than 2 pieces luggage and 2 surf board per person carried free of charge. If loading is available then excess luggage will be carried at the company’s standard rates, and if loading is not avaiiabie then the company may arrange to forward excess at the pa ssenger’s own risk expense and by other means of t ransport specified by t il e passenger.
- The passenger shall not take onto the vessel or include in his luggage any explosives, volatile spirits, corrosives, any easily ignitable articles or offensive til ing likely to cause inconvenience to other passengers or anything likely to endanger tile vessel, other passengers or goods.
- Tile company accepts no responsibility for ioss, damage or injury to luggage or loss damage or injury to the passenger arising out of or in any way incidental or connected to tile service or tile accommodation of tile passenger or the transfer of any luggage between the vehicle and/or the vessel and/or any place of accommodation whetile r such loss, damage or injury may be due or alleged to be due to negli gence or misconduct on the part at the company, it’s servants or agents or otherwise howsoever.
- The passenger shall comply with the instructions of the company’s servants and agents concerning all matters connected with the service and shall comply with any notice exhibited on the vessel.
- The passenger whilst on tile vessel shall not consume any intoxicating beverage unless it has been sold or otherwise supplied to him on board by servants of the company.
- The company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury wilich may arise or be alleged to arise in the event of cancellation of the service or the ‘abandonment of the service during the course thereof (should the company or any of its servants or agents in their absolute discretion decide that such abandonment is necessary) or of any deviation or delay in tile service arising from any cause whatsoever. In any such event tile company shall not be liable in any way for tile cost of any accommodation or for any alternative means of travel which may arise and additional expense so arising shall be tile sale liability and responsibility of the passenger.
- The company may arrange for any other person to undertake the service hereby contracted or for any part thereof and such person or his service or agents shall be entitled to the benefi t of these conditions to the same extent of the company as if such person were a party to this contract.
- The company reserves the right, in tile event of a ticket or booking being cancelled by the passenger, to charge cance llation fees in accordance with the company’s current scale of refunds.
- This contract is subject to and shall be construed inaccordance with the laws or Indonesia and the passenger agrees to submit to tile non-exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of til at country,
- No condition of carriage other than set out on this page will be recognized. This contract may only be varied by agreement in writing between the company and the passenger.
- Verbal promises by booking agents or clerks will not be recognized by the company.