Gili Fast Boats – General Terms and Conditions
Full payment must be made prior to departure with a printed ticket as proof of payment and this ticket must be presented prior to boarding the vessel.
Passenger Cancellation Policy
- No charge 4 weeks or more prior to departure.
- Between 2 weeks and 1 week 50% of the ticket amount will be charged.
- Between 1 week and 48 hours prior to departure 75% of the ticket amount will be charged.
- No show or cancellations 48 hours prior to departure the full ticket amount will be charged.
- Cancellations must be received in writing and any refund will be less administration charges and will include less any bank and administration transfer fees.
Fastboattogili.net Terms and Conditions
- Fastboattogili.net will not be held responsible for transport delays or cancellations due to a third party carrier’s late departure, late arrival or cancellation due to weather, technical or any other reason or difficulties encountered.
- Fastboattogili.net shall not be liable in any way for the cost of any accommodation or for any alternative means of travel which may arise through cancellations or delays. Additional expense so arising shall be the sole liability and responsibility of the passenger.
- Fastboattogili.net will not be held liable for any compensation claims for costs incurred due to a third party carrier’s fault in delay or cancellation. Therefore there will be no responsibility taken for passengers who have any form of connecting transport or accommodation arranged if there are any delays or cancellations incurred. (The ‘carrier‘ here refers to any third party transportation company).
- Fastboattogili.net take every precaution to ensure safe travel, however passengers travel at their own risk. Passenger insurance is not provided and no responsibility is taken for any loss, accident, damage or injury incurred during the clients holiday.
- Fastboattogili.net does not include any form of insurance whatsoever, so we highly recommend you arrange travel insurance for your own personal protection, and in case of cancelled transportation or unforeseen circumstances. Note: some carrier include include insurance protection.
Check-in time is 30 minutes before departure. Departure time is 30 minutes after boarding time.
- Journey time is usually around 2 to 2,5 hours in good conditions, but can sometimes take longer due to weather conditions or other delays.
- Boat operations reserve the right to cancel or modify the schedule in the interests of passenger safety, and will not be liable for compensation claims.
- Alternative arrangements will be made where possible, with either no refund or part refund. Full refund will be given if alternative arrangements are not possible.
- Schedules may be re-routed via Padang Bai due to poor weather conditions or other circumstances. Road transport to/from Padang Bai will be provided.
- Smoking on board is STRICTLY PROHIBITED
Terms and Conditions Details of Each Fast Boat to Gili Islands and Lombok
- BlueWater Express
- Gili Cat
Other third party company’s terms and conditions may over rule any of the above.